



Purple split neck halter dress - Topshop - 38.00
Walter wedge black leather - Office - 28.00 (on sale)
Antique gold metal tie belt - Topshop - 22.00
Floral clutch bag - Zara - 59.99
Total outfit cost - 147.99 ---> D:
Sadly, I won't be buying this whole outfit any time soon thanks to this summer leaving me penniless. However, I do think I'll be investing in the dress or one very similar. Cute colour, timeless cut and not atrociously priced.
Also, how much of a bargain are those wedges!? Perfect shoes to do some serious dancing in.
I'm not really a belt person but I think a belt like that would look beautiful on that dress, plus make you look skinnier! Win, win!
As for the clutch - I fell a little bit in love with this when I spied it on the Zara website but I could never spend 60 quid on it. I'll settle for using one of the black clutches I already own... and dream on.
LISTENING TO: Remember The Titans because my friend is watching it in the background. Good film from what I've seen! Some stupidly cute boys in it as well ;)
LOVING: lazy days watching old skool films
Great pieces. Thanks for sharing. That dress is way cute. <3
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://thesexylittleblog.blogspot.com/
Search for the dress on ebay. I got the exact one for 25
ReplyDeletehttp://www.jbrigain.webs.com/