Tuesday, 6 September 2011

do you want to see the world?










Sorry for the slightly heavier than normal photo post but I really wanted to use them all :) Been a busy bunny over the past few days - went to my first ever baseball game, ventured into Canada to see Niagara Falls and discovered a little bit of American student life (still havn't played beer pong yet though, booo!). 

As you can see the falls were utterly spectacular! We went on the most beautiful day - was sunny, hot and hard to believe it was September! 

Only a week left in the states now. Don't know how I feel about that at all. It's been such a whirlwind of experiences and emotion. I can truely say that I've had the summer of a lifetime, don't really want it to end. However, I want to see my family and friends and I've got uni to look forward to... so bring on the next adventure!

LISTENING TO: No Sleep - Wiz Khalifa
LOVING: ice cream, cuddles and good memories

3 comments:

  1. You lucky lucky girl!! Wish i could do all these things!!
    xoxo Jesss
    SparksandFireworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i've seen a good portion of the world since i left the corporate design world.. lol.. best thing i ever did :-)

    TravelDesignery.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the photos, thank you for sharing - has provided us with a little bit of escapism! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love ! xoxo