So when I'm bored I tend to play with my iPhone and one of my favourite pastimes is downloading random free apps to see whether they're any good. I love 'instagram' so when I saw that the makers had released a new app called 'Disposable' I had to try it out! The concept is simple - it's a disposable camera on your phone with 24 photos which you can't view until you've finished the 'camera' and got them 'developed'. Such a cute idea & I couldn't wait to see my photos at the end. Here are a few of the ones I took with my 'December 2011' camera:



Liverpool docks, afternoon drinks, my lovely boyfriend, docks again, my new obsession: the 'snuggle seat' and chick lit at it's finest.
LISTENING TO: Sam's Town - The Killers
LOVING: sleep, stealing your boyfriend's clothes and leftover Christmas chocolate
LISTENING TO: Sam's Town - The Killers
LOVING: sleep, stealing your boyfriend's clothes and leftover Christmas chocolate
This sounds like an awesome app. I've just gone from BlackBerry to Android, but have my eye on an iPhone when my contract comes up in June. For Instagram alone....
ReplyDelete