Wednesday, 4 January 2012

2012.



1. Work harder at uni
2. Return to camp this summer
3. Find a job
4. Start a better skincare regime (no more going to bed without taking my make-up off!)
5. Learn to cook some simple and healthy meals
6. Stop counting chilli heatwave doritos as a food group
7. Start reading as much as I used to - discover new authors and try new genres
8. Quit worrying so much
9. Get more sleep (at least 6 hours a night)
10. Save really hard so I can buy those plane tickets!
11. Spend as much time with Marcus as possible 
12. Go swimming more
13. Stop leaving things to the last minute
14. Get more tanned than last year
15. Life experiences > material possessions


TBC.

LISTENING TO: Here I Am - Nicki Minaj
LOVING: thinking about what this year could and hopefully will hold.

8 comments:

  1. Great blogI'm following :) hope you will follow back

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many similar to mine! I really need to get into a decent skincare regime. Sleep, not worrying, and going towards brilliant life experiences ring true as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have some really similar resolutions. Haha Especially the one about more sleep!
    Lovely blog!
    x

    Le Bibliotheque

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw great resolutions, I would make them but I know I wont keep them. But good luck with yours I'm sure you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are great, i totally need to stop procrastinating too. i love your last one though :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Get more sleep (at least 6 hours a night)'
    At least 6 hours?!? I think even I get more than that most nights! Blimey lovely, don't burn yourself out xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. 15. Life experiences > material possessions

    ^ sooooo true! :) Got a good list there!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love ! xoxo