I didn't really get to spend very long in NYC because by the end of my summer I was completely broke and staying in hotels there is so very expensive. However, I did squeeze in roughly 24 hours and made sure that I made the most of it! I revisited Times Square (a few times), strolled through Central Park, ate cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery, went up to the viewing platform of the Rockefeller Centre, visited Ground Zero and took the Staten Island Ferry at night. I also walked stupid amounts instead of taking the Subway like normal people, just because at the time it seemed a good idea... my poor feet!
I♥NY
LISTENING TO: Better Together - Jack Johnson
LOVING: My 'Medium Brown Bag' from Bloomingdales, stolen tees and one of my best friend's blog 'MoreThanFrank'. GO READ, GO READ, GO READ.
I am pretty sure you enjoyed NY to the pieces :)
ReplyDeleteoh wow looks amazing, very jealous! glad you had a great time xxx
ReplyDeletenew yorks amazing!
ReplyDeleteoh i am so jealous i have always wanted to go to new york!!! it looks amazing and the pikachu photo is so cute:)
ReplyDelete