In no specific order...
1. Leave the World Behind - An amazing combination of music, fashion and things of general interest. I adore her playlists and she's introduced me to some great new bands/artists.
2. Romeo & the Lonely Girl - Zoe is yet another girl who has insanely good music taste. I also want to steal her wardrobe.
3. Vivatramp - I've followed Bee since her blog was a wee little thing and have always loved it. I always have a good nosey at her week in photos posts and I think she just comes across as the nicest girl.
4. Hot Tramp I Love You So - The immensely talented Boo has her own photography business, Bootique, fabulous fashion sense and a blog I adore. Yeah go follow.
5. LLYMLRS - Can't forget the ever lovely Lily. A couple of years later and I still never miss a post!
Okay so can I be naughty and add another one? Yeah? Cool...
6. The Public Diary - just love.
Great post! thanks for sharing xx
ReplyDeleteOh and don't forget to enter my Xmas Giveaway if you haven't already :)
I love the public diary too ;)
ReplyDeletegood luck for your blog,I'm following
<3