Sunday, 13 November 2011

THIS WEEK LAURA LEARNT... #2


When I've had a few glasses of wine, I suddenly decide my dancing rivals Rihanna's. It doesn't.

 (image from topshop.com)

High heels are brilliant until you're hammered and manage to faceplant onto a road, leaving you with a big cut on your chin and feeling like a proper twat.


ALSO:

- Potato smiles (and lots of ketchup) are my new best friends. #studentlife #hashtaggingoutsideoftwitter #lame

- When you have lots of Latin homework, suddenly cleaning your bathroom seems of the utmost priority (mine is now sparkling, as is my room, kitchen and corridor, DOH.)

- The summer is over but I'm still in love with Nicki Minaj.

LISTENING TO: Mona's album 
LOVING: that it's finally the weekend! :)

5 comments:

  1. The bit about Rihanna really made me giggle :') I have face-planted into the ground so many times being drunken and in heels. It's not good.

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love my heels till I'm tipsy, then they do become your worst enemy! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much love for potato smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha the part rihana made me laugh!!! i wore heels out one night and than never again those things are dangerous lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no I always go crazy dancing when I'm out... I dread to actually think what I look like!


    http://levingtmai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love ! xoxo