The weather really has been gorgeous hasn't it? It's back to horrible rain down in the North West where I am but it was oh so lovely whilst it lasted.Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs
The weather has been amazing the past few days, that I'm bummed out that I didn't went to the beach! Though the weather indeed does seem way too cold for my liking
Where about did you head? (: Get betterrrr!Sending waves of wellness etc etcxox
Leave me some love ! xoxo
The weather really has been gorgeous hasn't it? It's back to horrible rain down in the North West where I am but it was oh so lovely whilst it lasted.
ReplyDeleteLouisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs
The weather has been amazing the past few days, that I'm bummed out that I didn't went to the beach! Though the weather indeed does seem way too cold for my liking
ReplyDeleteWhere about did you head? (: Get betterrrr!
ReplyDeleteSending waves of wellness etc etc
xox