Saturday, 15 October 2011

& all of us, we're going out tonight


FLAT LOVEEEEEEEE♥

One of the amazing things about starting uni is all the new friends you make. I'm in a flat of 7 girls and I love it! Was a bit worried at first because I'd asked for a mixed flat (thought it'd be less bitchy) but now I can see some of the pros of being all girls - wandering round with no make-up/shite hair, girl talks and the fact it's a bit like a constant sleepover!


LISTENING TO: Match Box - The Kooks

LOVING: long skype sessions, crashing medsoc and eating my weight in pizza

6 comments:

  1. Love these photos, you look like you're having an absolute ball!! So good your enjoying yourself + everyones lovely-deffo see the upsides of all girls too! Hope your weekends going well babe Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you girls are too cute! Im glad you're loving it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww looks like your having a fab time! im in a flat with 6 girls and its so much better than with the smelly boys! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our Chinese now does 20% off on Wednesdays for students, which is a dangerous dangerous thing... I'm glad you like your flatmates though, if they're good, stick with 'em!
    And by medsoc, I presume you mean medical society rather than medieval society? (;
    Love you.
    Also, definitely coming up at reading week, everything permitting, and will probs be staying with you rather than my granny if that's cool?
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good! If I had to live with boys as well I'd be like "I'm going to be walking round make-up-less, scraped back hair and stained jammies. You best be preparing yourself for that image"
    http://www.rebeccajart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love ! xoxo