Top - Forever 21, Shorts - Zara, Bag - H&M, Scarf (attached to bag) - Charity shop
Hello beautifuls. One of my friends from camp arrived last night so I've just come back from lunch with him which was nice. We ate far too much and then attempted to burn it off with a stroll by the river.
Hopefully I'll be going to see my first ever baseball game tonight - far too excited! Not like I'll have any clue whats going on but who cares?
LISTENING TO: Yeah Right - Dionne Bromfield, Stay Awake - Example and How To Love - Lil Wayne
LOVING: Still being able to prance around in flip flops and skirts with no tights. What on earth am I going to do when I get back to England and the weather is shit!?
Lovely simple outfit, I miss the American sunshine! As for the weather in England right now..yeah it's pretty rubbish; but at least you'll get to come home and throw on your winter woolies! I for one adore A/W and took yesterday as my first excuse to get my boots and chunky knits on!
ReplyDeleteLouisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs
It's sunny today! Not exactly toastie as such...
ReplyDeleteI reeeally do not understand baseball, but then never bothered to learn anything about stuff like cricket either. Been to an American Football game too?
xox